Thursday, November 19, 2009

boring VS happy

yesterday morning me n sing go to hear teory...walao eh,so boring nia...after 3 hours,we go to learn hw to drive motor...haha...happy...bt we juz learn hw to put doublestand ,hw to start engin n hw to use the gear...haiz..oso very boring,sien...


this is the exam eh road...wah!!!!so thin nia lo!!!








after finish hear teory n learn hw to drive motor me n sing go to giant walk...after walk finish me n sing go to 'huo guo zhi jia' meet theng n yee..juz we 4 ppls eat but oso very happy...


this is our food...we take many food lo...haha..

got wedges,fishball...







got egg ,vegetables








our steamboat...very delicious lo...









got ham,prawn,meat ball




me n theng eat till half we go out walk coz so full...me see grt lamp so beautiful then i capture the lamp..




the lamp nw ia red colour












change to yellow colour












change to green colour










change to my favourite colour is blue colour
this is sea blue












this oso is blue colour





after eat finish,my bro nt yt come to fetch me then sing accompany me wait my bro...thx o,sing...after more than 5 minutes my bro come to fetch me alr...

No comments:

Post a Comment